Jane Lipsitz Net Worth
Facts of Jane Lipsitz Net Worth
|Net worth||$7 million|
|Date of Birth:||1965 July 31|
|Age:||54 years old|
|Birth Nation:||United States|
Jane Lipsitz- Know more about Jane Lipsitz Net Worth, Source Of Income and the Awards she holds.
When some celebrities share every detail of their personal life directly or indirectly, there are some celebrities like Jane Lipsitz who tend to hide everything behind the curtains. You know it’s always frustrating when you just can’t find out the information about the celebrity you have been searching for.
In the deck of extremely private celebrities, we present you, Jane Lipsitz. She is a television producer and director who is best known for working for Project Runway (2004) and Justin Bieber songs. Despite being extremely secretive, we have tried our best to trace out little information regarding Jane Lipsitz’s net worth, the source of income, awards, nominations, and more about her. Check it out:
How much is Jane Lipsitz’s net worth?
Actually, Jane Lipsitz’s professional detail is also missing. There is only handful of information regarding her career details. Some sources claim that Lipsitz started her professional career as a video assistant to an executive producer in 1993 for Zappa’s Universe.
Since then she has been actively working in the field and is estimated to earn a huge amount. As described above, Lipsitz is quite secretive regarding her personal details thus did not reveal the exact figure of her net worth.
But as per some tabloid, Jane Lipsitz’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million, but we just can’t confirm anything about it. Also, information regarding her salary and total income is also missing from the media.
Jane Lipsitz’s Sources of Income
Lipsitz is best known for producing and directing Project Runway back in 2004, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never in 2011, and Project Greenlight in 2001. We must say, producing and directing is her major source of income.
Besides this, she also founded an organization named The Magical Elves back in 2001. Magical Elves is one of the most well-respected and successful unscripted production companies in the business.
The organization has created two of the most successful competition formations on the television world in PROJECT RUNWAY and TOP CHEF. Well, the organization might be another source of income for Lipsitz.
Jane Lipsitz’s sister Alexandra Lipsitz’s net worth is estimated to be around $700,000.
Jane Lipsitz’s Awards
Lipsitz has been nominated for several awards but successfully grabbed only a couple of them. Some of the awards she won are listed below:
- James Beard Award for Specials – 2008
- James Beard Award for Television Program, In Studio or Fixed Location- 2011
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program- 2010
Jane Lipsitz was nominated for several awards, and some of them are listed below:
- PGA Producer of the Year Award in Non-Fiction Television- 2007
- PGA Television Producer of the Year Award - Competition Television – 2017, 2015, 2014
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program- 2005, 2004
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program- 2016
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-Format Nonfiction Program- 2013, 2012
- PGA Producer of the Year Award in Live Entertainment And Competition Television – 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Nonfiction Program- 2001
As Jane Lipsitz is still active in the field, there is no doubt that Jane Lipsitz's net worth will get high in coming days.
AmericanDirectorTelevision producerJane Lipsitz