Collin Firth Net Worth: Know his incomes,movies,age,children, family
Facts of Collin Firth Net Worth: Know his incomes,movies,age,children, family
|Net worth||$25 million|
|Date of Birth:||1960 September 10|
|First Name||Colin Andrew|
|Age:||60 years old|
|Birth Nation:||United Kingdom|
An Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award winner, Colin Firth has the estimated net worth of around $25 million. Colin had decorated his career with so many awards like three Screen Actors Guild Awards and two BAFTA Awards.
How did Colin collect the net worth of $25 million? Know about his source of income:
Gaining an experience of around 36 years in the film industry has helped this english actor, Colin to collect the net worth of $25 million. Without a doubt, his main source of income is film and television.
He has not revealed his salary and earnings yet, however, the box office sales of the movies in which he has made an appearance make us believe about his net worth.
Down here is the box office sales of Colin Firth's movies:
The English Patient(1996)= $231.98 million
Shakespeare in Love(1998)= $289.32 million
Bridget Jones' Diary(2001)= $281.93 million
Girl with a Pearl Earring(2003)= $342.77 million
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason(2004)= $263.89 million
The King's Speech(2010)= $414.21 million
Kingsman: The Secret Service(2015)= $449.27 million
Kingsman: The Golden Circle(2017)= $410.9 million
How did Colin start his professional career? Let's know:
After studying drama and working in a theatre, Colin played in the play, Another Country in 1983 and The Doctor's Dilemma in 1984. The same year, he appeared in a movie adaption of the theatre play, Another Country.
Then, in 1986, he came to appear in a television mini-series, Lost Empires. A year later, he appeared in a series, The Secret Garden which earned him Hallmark Hall of Fame.
Collin's involvement in television, films, and theatres, all started subsequently and gradually as he starred in the 1985 film, 1919, the 1987 film, A Month in the Country, and the 1989 film, Valmont.
His major appearance in television shows include Tumbledown(1988), Hostages(1992), Pride and Prejudice(1995), Conspiracy(2001), Born Equal(2006), Red Nose Day Actually(2017), and others.
List of Colin Firth's Notable Films:
- The Hour of the Pig(1993)
- The English Patient(1996)
- A Thousand Acres(1997)
- Shakespeare in Love(1998)
- Blackadder: Back & Forth(1999)
- Bridget Jones's Diary(2001)
- Love Actually(2003)
- The Last Legion(2007)
- And When Did You Last See Your Father? (2007)
- Mamma Mia! (2008)
- A Single Man(2009)
- The King's Speech(2010)
- Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy(2011)
- The Railway Man(2014)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service(2015)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle(2017)
List of Colin's Awards and Honors:
- Academy Award for Best Actor(The King's Speech)
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor(The King's Speech)
- BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role(A Single Man)
- BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role(The King's Speech)
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture(The English Patient)
- Screen Actors Guild Award by a Male Actor in a Leading Role(A Single Man)
- Screen Actors Guild Award by a Cast in a Motion Picture(The King's Speech)
- Critics' Choice Awards for Best Actor(The King's Speech)
- Dorian Awards for Film Performance of the Year(A Single Man)
- Volpi Cup for Best Actor(A Single Man)
- An Honorary degree from the University of Winchester(2007)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame(2011)
- Commander of the ORder of the Britisth Empire(2011)
What was Colin's early life like? Know about his childhood:
Colin Andrew Firth was born on September 10, 1960, in Grayshott, Hampshire, England, to the parents, Shirley Jean and David Norman Lewis Firth. He has a younger brother and a sister also.
He used to travel with his family due to his parent's work. He went to attend the Montgomery of Alamein Secondary School. He used to attend drama workshops having decided to be a professional actor at the age of 10.
Later, he went to study English Literature at Barton Peveril Sixth Form College. His time at Barton were the happiest years of his life as mentioned by him.
Then, Colin joined the National Youth Theatre and started working in a wardrobe department. And later, he attended Drama Centre London.
Know about Colin's Married Life:
Firth is married to an Italian film producer, Livia Giuggioli. The couple married in 1997 and they have two sons together.
Before marriage, Colin had a relationship with an actress, Meg Tilly. They also had a son born in 1990.
Golden Globe AwardAcademy Award winnerScreen Actors Guild AwardsColin FirthBAFTA AwardsHallmark Hall of Fame